The choice of registry is normally influenced more or less by legal and tax related agenda, and specilised lawyers are strongly advised for these first decisions including setting up a specific company for ownership and/or operational requirements. Lawyers are not needed and should not be involved, in the (next) registration phase of the aircraft.
Qjet strongly believes that every owner and/or operator has very specific needs that require a tailored approach that we can arrange for all registries EASA and non-EASA. Standard packages don't often work well in this industry. It need not be complicated, however keeping things "simple" can be!
We would be most interested in helping you take a wise and informed choice, as every registry has specific advantages and disadvantages.
Qjet particularly enjoys working with the following serious non-EASA registries:
- Cayman Islands Aircraft Registry / Cayman Islands Civil Aviation (CAACI)
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry / Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation (BDCA)
- Sans Marino Aircraft Registry / Sans Marino Civil Aviation (SM CAA)
- Isle of Man Aircraft Registry / Isle of Man Civil Aviation (IoM CAAI)
- USA Aircraft Registry / Federal Aviation Authority (FAA)
Many of these registries offer excellent service, very high standards and ensure that an aircraft operator remains flexible and focused on its principle role of flying the plane.
Please contact us any time for further information.