Qjet is convinced that your private Rolls Royce should not be turned into a taxi!
For those looking for a management solution, depending on your situation and needs, you may not require the support of an AOC company. A simple and streamlined system is the key, with a dedicated crew and contracted Technical Manager and Operations Support. Costs can be greatly reduced and flexibility maintained!
Although there are still some financial advantages for commercially operated aircraft today, privately operated aircraft "managed" by an AOC are not entitled to them. Moreover, for commercially operated aircraft, non-revenue flights that were entitled to the tax-free fuel are no longer possible in most cases.
Qjet particularly enjoys working with the following serious non-EASA registries:
- Cayman Islands Aircraft Registry / Cayman Islands Civil Aviation (CAACI)
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry / Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation (BDCA)
- Sans Marino Aircraft Registry / Sans Marino Civil Aviation (SM CAA)
- Isle of Man Aircraft Registry / Isle of Man Civil Aviation (IoM CAA)
- USA Aircraft Registry / Federal Aviation Authority (FAA)
Many of these registries offer excellent service, very high standards and ensure that an aircraft operator remains flexible and focused on its principle role of flying the plane.
Should you be seeking advice please give us a call.